The Same Guy

Friend, I know it’s wrong! You’re my friend—my best friend, but I can’t lie, I can’t hide this anymore. Forgive me because I fall for someone who you love too. I don’t mean to hurt you, Friend, I know you love him too.

It’s only him that can open my eyes to see the world, to see that so many guys in this world. And now I know he’s my type! Oh, my goodness! We love the same guy! We have the same story about him!

I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.

You’ve told me that the first time you saw him, you loved him, and I did too. You’ve told me that it’s only him who can open your heart for twice and me too. You’ve told me that he’s your type, and I think so he is my type!

My God! Why could this happen to us? Why must we love the same guy? Oh, come on! Open your eyes, D! So many people in the world! Don’t just get stuck with one guy!

Friend, I hope that you can understand, although we love the same guy, it doesn’t mean you and I aren’t able to be a friend anymore. You’ll always be my best friend.

Just one word for you “sorry”.
 
Masterpiece © 2008 Dessy Amalya. Supported by Dessy Amalya