I Hate & Love The Most

The part that I hate the most in Someone Like You by Adele is...

I heard that you're settled down
That you found a girl and you're married now.
I heard that your dreams came true.
Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you.

Well, it means that the 'boy' who 'I' love have found a girl who could be the one for him. And that girl is not me, of course! Goddamn! I hope that it won't happen to me. It'll makes me hurt if that really happen!

But, I do have the part that I love the most this time or maybe for the next time too...

Never mind I'll find someone like you
Why I love that part? Because... someone who I love is not do love me. And if the boy will never love me too, maybe I can find someone like him.

It's so sad!!
 
Masterpiece © 2008 Dessy Amalya. Supported by Dessy Amalya