See!

Hey, my dearest friend Gerry. You see? I was right. Your relationship was break up! I've told you that she's not the one for you, you felt that being friend is more meaningful than special relationship. So, my feeling about your relationship was right, but you never trust me about that. And now, you knew yourself.

Well, I just want you to know guys, Gerry, Gita. The time is not good for you to make relationship with someone. God noticed you guys and me, that we have to focus to study! Remember that, I've told you that we have to study hard and more focus this time. We have to be better than yesterday. You have to know guys more or less for five months we have to ready for National Test.

So, I thought that just forget it all about someone that we fall for. It's just makes us hard to do something more important.
 
Masterpiece © 2008 Dessy Amalya. Supported by Dessy Amalya